March 3, 2010 Freshman Orientation

Wow, was Freshman Orientation fun! It brings back so many memories. I would love to go back to high school with some of the knowledge I have now. A friend mentioned that they would because they might not be where they are now. That is such a great and valid point. But still I would like a little more knowledge. Hopefully I shared enough with my oldest so he can make the most of these wonderful high school years that go so, so FAST!!! I guess that would be my BIG advice--Make the most of your high school years! Once they are gone you can't go back and relive or change them. I wonder if teenagers can understand my advice or do they have a mind set like, "I can't wait to get out of school!" What do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metal Zipper Jewelry