Visors socks and Sunday evening


Not to mention that it's Valentine's Day. I had a wonderful day. It started off with a dozen awesome cookies from the Cookie Ladies for my Valentine's Day present. In church I was able to hold a precious little girl name Jayden so I got my baby fix. It was a great service too the pastor spoke in Daniel and wow it's great how he can make it applicable to today. Well since I played in my sewing room yesterday ALL DAY, guess I should get busy on the ROADGEAR Vizorsoks!
For those of you who don't know what they are check out http://www.roadgear.com/Accessories/Bike__Helmet_Storage/VizorSok/ to learn more. I'm proud to say that the company ROADGEAR Inc still makes a lot of their products in the great USA!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metal Zipper Jewelry