500 Calories Cardio Work out

Just got back from the gym. I tried the 500 Calorie Burn class and WOW do I feel the burn. The instructor said our muscles should feel like they are in SHOCK so that they will burn the most calories. My muscles certainly do feel like they are in shock and I'm beginning to wonder if my leg muscles will be able to support my body come morning. All joking aside I have to say that was one AWESOME work out and I would recommend it to anyone who loves to move the entire 60 minutes. I can feel muscles I never even knew I had. Will all that adrenaline I'm able to get sewing on more Vizorsoks even after a full day at work and the intense 60 minutes work out. Something to be said for the natural rush of adrenaline. WOW!!! God is so good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metal Zipper Jewelry