Easter Dresses for Two Adorable Twins




It was quite the adventure shopping with two adorable twins for the fabric to make their Easter dresses! I love when they can be the designer from the beginning. They searched the Simplicity Patterns and narrowed their search to the cute pillow case dress pattern. From there we searched for the perfect fabric, walking the aisles at JoAnn's Fabrics. To my surprise they have very different tastes in what they wanted their Easter dress to look like. I love to see their joy and surprise as we pulled bolts of fabric for them to see. I think the ribbon selection was priceless -- I see future designers! I love their original and unique taste. This one, no that one and then the decision was made. You can see the pictures from fabric to finished. Let me know your thoughts!
Pin It

Comments

www.etsy.com/shop/Buyfoxy said…
I like this dress

Popular posts from this blog

Metal Zipper Jewelry