Cool Aprons from old clothes










What better way to recycle than taking something old and making it new! That is what I love to do! I love clothes, any color and style, I have a lot of clothes to prove it. LOL Besides loving clothes I hate to get rid of them. By taking my old clothes marrying them with other old clothes to make new, interesting, fun and one-of-a-kind items has really helped to lessen the stress of an over stuffed closet. My inspiration usually comes when I have a favorite article of clothing whether is be a top, short or skirt. I can't seem to part with it for some reason or another. Usually the excuse is I might wear it again some day. I have heard that before more than once. I hang my favorite piece of clothing where I will see it almost everyday. Next thing you know I see something else that will work with my favorite piece to make a new item. In this article I have three aprons I made. One from a country western top and a black tier ruffled skirt and the other two from one blouse and one skirt. Let me know what you think! Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metal Zipper Jewelry