ZUMBA

Today was the first time I've tried ZUMBA. I just love it! What a cardio workout and fun, fun, fun! It's like dancing really fast. The instructor really could move I was impressed. Maybe I'll get there soon. LOL Now my dilemma will be whether I do Yoga or Zumba. LOL I guess if that's what I have for dilemma's I'm doing pretty good. Decisions, decisions, life is full of decisions. I can do the coin toss or I can always do both and that way I don't have to make a decision between them. Some times the times helps make the decision for me so I guess it's really not a dilemma. I'll look at it as an OPPORTUNITY!! Now life is full of OPPORTUNITIES you just have to love them. Life would be so boring without opportunities. Time to sign off for now I need to ENJOY my HERE and NOW and if you know me that means some more recreating. Remember we have no guarantees except the here and now--Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metal Zipper Jewelry