Recreated Black Purse




I mentioned earlier that I was going to recreate a little black purse that I had bought. Well it is done. It is fun thinking outside the "PURSE" and taking different elements to create something new and unique.


I used a decorated hair piece, some decorated hair ties and some wide and narrow double sided satin ribbon. I first removed the decorated part of the hair piece from the plastic head band. I then cut the hair tie so I could remove the ribbon that had small satin roses at each end. I even used the hair clips with the satin rose bunch. I think it really turned out cute. Do let me know what you think.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Turned out great! What's next?
Unknown said…
Thanks!! Aprons, Aprons, and more Aprons. No seriously I just love to recreate so what ever sparks a design thought first that's the direction I shall go.

Popular posts from this blog

Metal Zipper Jewelry